ZIP Books Form
During the library closure due to COVID-19, please do NOT return any items. Please wait and return the ZIP book only after the libraries re-open.
Before you make a ZIP Books request, please read these guidelines about the service:
• Item may be a book, a large print book, or a book on CD
• Item must not be in the Yolo County Library catalog or LINK+
• You must have a Yolo County Library card in good standing (not owe more than $10.00)
• Staff will review your request and if your request is approved the item is ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to you via Amazon Prime. Please notify us of any change to your address!
• The limit is one ZIP book per library card holder. Once you finish reading your ZIP book you can contact the library about ordering another.
ZIP Books is a statewide project of the NorthNet Library System, funded by the California State Library