ZIP Book Request Form
During the library closure due to COVID-19, please return your ZIP book by placing a note in the book saying “ZIP Book” and return the book to any Yolo County Library book drop.
Before you make a request, please read these guidelines about the service. Please note that these guidelines are modified to provide more access to books and are valid through January 31, 2021.
• Item may be a book, a large print book, or a book on CD.
• The book can already be in our collection.
• Items must be $50 or less; Audiobooks and world language items must be $75 or less.
• The book is shipped directly to you and you can keep it for up to 3 months.
• Once you return your item to the library, you can order another.
• We can only order 3 copies of the same book.
• You must have a Yolo County Library card in good standing (not owe more than $10.00)
• Staff will review your request and if your request is approved the item is ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to you via Amazon Prime. Please notify us of any change to your address!
• Please return your ZIP book to your local Yolo County Library branch book drop before ordering another.
ZIP Books Project is a statewide project of the NorthNet Library System, funded by the California State Library