ZIP Books Form
During the library closure due to COVID-19, please do NOT return any items. Please wait and return the ZIP book only after the libraries re-open.
Before you make a ZIP Books request, please read these guidelines about the service:
• Item may be a book, a large print book, or a book on CD
• We can only order 3 copies of the same book
• You must have a Yolo County Library card in good standing (not owe more than $10.00)
• Staff will review your request and if your request is approved the item is ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to you via Amazon Prime. Please notify us of any change to your address!
• Once you finish reading your ZIP book you can contact the library about ordering another.
ZIP Books is a statewide project of the NorthNet Library System, funded by the California State Library