ZIP Book Request Form
During the library closure due to COVID-19, please return your ZIP book by placing a note in the book saying “ZIP Book” and return the book to any Yolo County Library book drop. Please note that the modified guidelines below have been extended through May 31.
Before you make a request, please read these guidelines about the service.
- Item may be a book, a large print book, or a book on CD
- Item may be already in the Yolo County Library catalog or LINK+
- You must have a Yolo County Library card in good standing (not owe more than $10.00)
- Library may purchase up to 3 additional copies of items already owned
- Staff will review your request and if your request is approved the item is ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to you via Amazon Prime. Please notify us of any change to your address!
- The limit is one ZIP book per library card holder. Once you finish reading your ZIP book you can contact the library about ordering another.
ZIP Books Project is a statewide project of the NorthNet Library System, funded by the California State Library