Mary L. Stephens – Davis Branch Library
The Library is also offering special Mask Only Hours to protect the most vulnerable members of our community.
Monday 12 – 8 p.m.
Tues-Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Mask Only 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Sunday 1 – 5:30 p.m.
Services at this location
- Public computers & WiFi
- Color, black & white printing, copying and scanning
- Wireless/remote printing, click here for instructions
Meeting Rooms available for public use
- All meetings must be open to the public, and the public must be able to fully participate.
- Rooms are not booked until confirmed by staff. Staff need at least 7 days to confirm use.
- For the full general rules on use and list of amenities, please read theDavis Meeting Rooms Brochure [pdf].
- For more information, please visit the library or contact us at (530) 666-8005 or email@example.com.
To request the room, please use our new online reservation system.
Friends of the Library
Friends of the Davis Public Library assist the Davis Branch Libraries by raising and donating funds to enhance library services and promote the library as a cultural center for the City of Davis.
The Friends’ Logos Used Bookstore is located at 513 Second Street in Downtown Davis. They can be reached at 530-400-1083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current hours for the Friends’ Logos Used Bookstore:
Tuesday-Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.