Mary L. Stephens – Davis Branch Library
Monday 12 – 8 p.m.
Tues-Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sunday 1 – 5:30 p.m.
Services at this location
- Public computers & WiFi
- Color, black & white printing, copying and scanning
- Wireless/remote printing, click here for instructions
- 6 Study Rooms (may not be reserved)
- 2 rooms for 3-6 people
- 4 rooms for 1-2 people
Meeting Rooms available for public use
- All meetings must be open to the public, and the public must be able to actively participate.
- You must have a valid full-access library card in good standing to request and use a meeting room
- Rooms are not booked until confirmed by staff. Staff need at least 7 days to confirm use.
- Blanchard Room – 97 occupancy
- Small Conference Room – 23 occupancy, 10 chairs for permanent table
- For the full general rules on use and list of amenities, please read the Davis Meeting Rooms Brochure [pdf].
- For more information, please visit the library or contact us at (530) 666-8005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To check availability and request a roomBOOK A MEETING ROOM
Friends of the Library
Friends of the Davis Public Library assist the Davis Branch Libraries by raising and donating funds to enhance library services and promote the library as a cultural center for the City of Davis.
The Friends’ Logos Books store is located at 513 Second Street in Downtown Davis. They can be reached at 530-400-1083.
Hours for Logos Books
Tuesday-Thursday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.