Library Visit by Appointment
The Library is open for browsing and computer use by appointment only. Restrooms are not available at this time.
If you don’t want to browse but have holds to pick up, please continue to use the Curbside Pickup service.
Make your appointment below or if you need assistance, call (530) 666-8005 Monday – Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. or Saturday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Starting Monday, May 24, Yolo County Library branches will be open with limited occupancy. People will be able to visit without an appointment at that time.
Meanwhile, please continue to make appointments below.
For a full schedule of appointment hours at all libraries, visit the locations page.
You may schedule one appointment per week. Groups or families wishing to visit the library together should schedule an appointment for each person.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and wait at the main doors.
- Computers are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Use is limited to one person per computer station; a basic level of computer knowledge is expected.
- Free printing, copying, and faxing, up to 15 pages, are available during your visit.
- Please bring your library card or memorize your number and use self-check computers where available.
- If you don’t have a library card or have misplaced it, please call 530-666-8005 and staff can assist you.
- All returns should be put in the outside return slots.
- Cash payments will not be accepted. Payments can only be made online at this time.
- You must adhere to these social distancing requirements:
- Face coverings are required and observe all signage and markers,
- Staff assistance is limited and will be socially distanced.
If you are feeling sick or showing any symptoms related to COVID-19 (fever, cough, chills, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell), or have had recent contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, stay home and help keep our community safe.