New Open & Curbside Hours
Starting Monday, May 24, Yolo County Library branches will be open with limited occupancy.
You won’t need to make an appointment and you may visit once a day for up to one hour. Libraries will have limited occupancy, so you may need to wait until someone leaves if the library is at capacity.
- Computers are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Use is limited to one person per computer station.
- Free printing, copying, and faxing, up to 15 pages, are available during your visit.
- All returns should be put in the outside return slots.
- You can make payments online. We are not accepting cash payments at this time.
- To ensure public health and safety during your library visit, you will be required to:
- Adhere to social distancing requirements
- Wear a face covering
- Observe all signage and markers
Staff assistance is limited and will be socially distanced.
Note: Curbside Pickup hours have been modified at most locations to accommodate new open hours at each location.