Library Closed Until Further Notice
Yolo County Library Branches Closed
Until Further Notice
Las sucursales de la Biblioteca del Condado de Yolo están cerradas hasta nuevo aviso para leer este aviso en español haga clic aquí.
Call us at 530-666-8005, Monday – Friday from 9 am – 6 pm or email us.
Yolo County Library is taking the following measures to protect the health and safety of our community and staff in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- All Yolo County Library branches will be closed until further notice.
- The Yolo County Archives and Records Center will remain closed until further notice.
- Cancellation of all library programs, events, classes, and community meeting room use has been extended through May 31st.
- We are asking patrons to hold onto library materials and wait to return items until libraries reopen.
- During this time, due dates for borrowed materials will be automatically extended and no late fines will be assessed,
- All library volunteer opportunities have been suspended until our branches reopen.
- Library staff will be supporting a centralized phone line, 530-666-8005, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. to assist patrons with their accounts and to access digital materials.
Our FAQ page has answers to frequently asked questions about library services and includes reliable information sources regarding COVID-19 in Yolo County.
Find what you need – visit this growing list of shelter-in-place resources, curated by library staff.
View the March 31, 2020 press release regarding Yolo County extension of shelter in place to May 1.