Additional Curbside Pickup Service Days
The Yolo County Library will be adding additional curbside service days at the Winters Community Library, located at 708 Railroad Avenue, starting August 31 and at the Esparto Regional Library, located at 17065Yolo Avenue, starting September 12.
Curbside pickup locations and hours are now:
- Arthur F. Turner Community Library: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Clarksburg Branch Library: Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Esparto Regional Library: Mondays from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m., and beginning September 12, Saturdays from 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Knights Landing Branch Library: Wednesdays from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Mary L. Stephens Davis Branch Library: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. and Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
- Winters Community Library: Starting August 31, Mondays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m.– 2 p.m. and Wednesdays from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Yolo Branch Library: Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. –1:00 p.m.
Curbside pickup service is available to all library cardholders. In addition to picking up holds, library patrons can request Picture Book Bundles. Each bundle consists of 10 assorted picture books in English or Spanish at all locations. The Arthur F. Turner Community Library offers bundles in English, Spanish, Chinese and Russian, and the Mary L. Stephens Davis Branch offers bundles in English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and Korean. Each library cardholder can request up to 2 bundles.
Residents can also pick up their Summer Reading Program prizes through curbside pickup. Participants have until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, August 28 to log all their reading at https://yolocountylibrary.beanstack.org/. Book returns are open Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm at all locations except South Davis Montgomery Elementary School and Patwin Elementary School. Library branches currently remain closed based.
A special thanks to staffing provided by the Winters Joint Unified School District for assisting with the Wednesday curbside pickup hours at the Winters Community Library. To get a Yolo County Library card or get more information about Curbside Pickup, call: (530) 666-8005 Mondays – Fridays between 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or visit: www.yolocountylibrary.org. Connect with Yolo County Library on Facebook at www.facebook.com/yolocountylibrary.org.